A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole Lipscomb graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Poole Lipscomb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb FCCP and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Poole Lipscomb practices Pulmonary Disease near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Pulmonologists.