A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Lusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lusher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Lusher, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hemophilia B
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Virus Diseases
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusher graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lusher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne M Lusher MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Lusher practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Lusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Lusher practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.