A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Lusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lusher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Lusher, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Blood Transfusion
- Gene Therapy
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hemophilia B
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Virus Diseases
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusher graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lusher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne M Lusher MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Lusher practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Lusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Lusher practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatric Specialists.