A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Maalouf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Maalouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Kathleen Maalouf MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne K. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Maalouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Maalouf practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.