A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne MacRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacRae
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacRae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne MacRae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. MacRae graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. MacRae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Patricia MacRae MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne P. MacRae practice?
- Dr. Jeanne MacRae has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne MacRae practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Nephrologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.