A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne MacRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacRae
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. MacRae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne MacRae, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. MacRae graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. MacRae has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Patricia MacRae MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne P. MacRae practice?
- Dr. Jeanne MacRae has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne MacRae practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Nephrologists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.