Overall Review

3.1

April 15th, 2015
Horrible Office Staff - Stay Away
Our 3 children have been going there since they were born - the oldest 19 now. They have gone from excellent to horrible these past few years. They call constantly for payment, even though we have no outstanding balances. Their billing systems are all messed and you get nasty calls. You always have to leave voice mail to make an appointment and you have to wait 2 to 3 days to get a call back from a nasty receptionist. For walk-ins, they always seem to office meetings going on. They turned away my children who had high fevers because of these meetings. Everyone loves Dr. Marconi. But, she doesn't care if her patients are being beaten up by the nasty incompetent receptionists and billing clerks. This place is despicable and a humiliation. We're getting out. Dr. Marconi is not worth it anymore.

April 6th, 2015
I have two children who are patients of Dr. Marconi at The Center for Advanced Pediatrics. We love the care our children have received. Dr. Marconi is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to answer any questions we have and has steered us in the right direction to specialists we have needed for our children. The staff who work there are warm and friendly. I have had to race out of the office due to a crying child and was unable to schedule his next appontment. I received a call from the office later that day to schedule it. They have always been right on top of things with scheduling appointments. While this practice may be very large I have always felt that my children have received all the love and care that a small family practice with fewer patients would receive. I have received phone calls from the doctors outside of normal business hours to check on the well being of my children when they were sick. I have had a wonderful experience with this practice and would highly recommend them.

February 5th, 2015
Good Luck...
She is not about the care of you child its about $. 1) since she took over I am charged of health risk assessments and not needed so therefore I am left with a bill. 2.) The front desk is disorganized and not clear on how to check insurances. 3.) I rec'vd a call about my bill that was just processed by insurance and a manager by the name of Lynette - as always she didnt know what she was talking about and NEVER returned my call. 4) constant unclear answers about billing, Dr. Marconi changing the practice from a drs. Office to a mini corporation Dr. Dobos is the BEST! 5.) Revolving door for eemployees always new staff what does that say the leader of tha t office. 6) Dr. Moore is never there anymore:(

March 27th, 2013
When you call the office you get bumped to an automated system to get an appointment - no one ever picks up. They nickel and dime you for every service. For example, they charged me for joining a new mother's group at the doctor's office -- no issue but they also charge my insurance (including my co-pay) as a doctor's visit every time I attend this mother's group (ironically, with no doctor present). I was also asked to complete one of their forms and they asked me for money to complete their form. They also look to charge your credit card (which they want on file) and automatically charge you for anything not covered by insurance without having the ability to follow-up with insurance first. Dr. Marconi has never been on time and is at least 30 mins + late for every appointment. It's clear she is rushing through each visit to see as many patients as possible. This is too big a practice and too institutional. If you are looking for intimate care and a relationship with your child's doctor then don't go to this practice. It's all about the money to them unfortunately and only place that charges for the items mentioned above amongst much more. Dr. Marconi manages the business (and owns it I think) so no wonder why she rushes through things and charges for everything. Sad what's happened over the years.

August 13th, 2012
Excellent Diagnosis
Looking back over the three years that I consulted the doctor, I appreciate her accurate diagnosis. The office and nurse on call are prompt and have speedy solutions. She has a lot of experience in identifying both medical as well as non medical issues with infants. She always allayed my fears as a new mother and I am happy to have her as pediatrician and strongly recommend her to other new mothers!

August 3rd, 2012
If you want an accurate diagnosis and thorough review see her. She is amazing she even noticed my thyroid was enlarged my doctor could not believe she noticed that. Recommend her highly especially if your child has any medical issues. She knows everyone to get you the best doctors.

July 24th, 2011
As a family in the practice for almost 10 years I have seen the growth and experienced some of the growing pains. However the medical concepts of all care in one place is amazing and kudos to D. Maeconi for dreaming up all these ideas to give our children an awesome place to be taken care of. The move to the new bEAUTIFUL office is amazing and they are open till 9pm. We have avoided er visits and are so happy...they are always there nights weekends and holidays. We love you TCFAP!!!!!

August 23rd, 2010
BIG PRACTICE BUT NO!! SERVICE
After 13 Years my two daughter have been going to Dr. Marconiwere leaving. I have seen her practice grow but , good for herbut not good for her patients. The office turn over is ridiculous. The staff is no longer courteous and respectful. There is no follow up like before; they just don't care. its a shame!!!!

July 29th, 2009
Good Doctor gone Bad
After 12 years of my son going to Dr. Marconi and watching her practice grow, i'm sad to say that we will be leaving the practice. I never get a courtesy follow- up call after a visit that needs further medical attention. My phone calls are never returned. Most of the nurses and staff are rude, kurt and sometimes very nasty. It is a sign of the times and an absolute shame that her practice has outgrown its hospitality and professionalism.