A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Novas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Novas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Novas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Novas graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Novas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne B. Novas practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Novas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Novas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.