A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne O'Brien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Elizabeth O'Brien MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Jeanne O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.