Dr. Jeanne Obrien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 29th, 2016
Excellent experience
Dr. O'Brien is wonderful. I am a proud mother of twins.

April 26th, 2016
Great doctor
Highly recommend

April 21st, 2016
Dr. O'Brien was so wonderful that I have already recommended her to family and friends! She always took the time to explain what was going on and never rushed us when we had lots of questions. She is an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate Dr who never gave up hope for us.

April 21st, 2016
My favorite doctor
Dr. O'Brien is the best physician I've ever had. Obviously, because she helped give me my two children, but also because she is thorough and caring in a way most physicians aren't. I felt she truly discussed my health with me, instead of just parroting information. She listened to my concerns and ideas. She responded to me after hours and was available on short notice during an emergency. She called me herself to discuss the status of my embryos. Shady Grove can be an impersonal place but Dr. O'Brien provides a personal level of care.

April 20th, 2016
Dr. O'Brien is the best!
We cannot say enough great things about Dr. O'Brien. Our journey was a long one with various bumps along the way. There were times where we didn't think we could possibly continue on but the kind words, reassurance and positive attitude that Dr. O'Brien offers to her patients kept us going. Dr. O'Brien truly cares about her patients. She always followed up after procedures or disappointing news to see how we were doing. She even called on Christmas Eve to help us cope with another loss and to come up with a plan to move forward so that we were able to face the holidays without the disappointment hanging over our heads. After several failed rounds of IUI and 8 rounds of IVF including several cancelled cycles and we now have 2 beautiful, happy, healthy twin boys and currently 13 weeks pregnant- we owe it all to her!

May 28th, 2015
Patient
Dr brien was very realistic with us when we first met with her that IVF may not work. However, to our surprise we got pregnant on our 1st cycle. On the day of the embryo transfer she was very kind and sensitive towards us. She even held our hands when the procedure was complete.

September 4th, 2010
We love her!
Dr. Obrien has been the best thing that has happened to me and my husband. Although we have not had a successful pregnancy quite yet, Dr. Obrien has been there with us 100%. When I had my m/c, I felt like she wanted to cry with me. She assured me she would do all she could to make sure nothing was wrong, and she encouraged me to try again when I was emotionally ready. The day of my procedure she spent 30minutes with me before jus tto talk about how I was feeling! She went out of her way to make me and my husband feel like this was going to work for us and we have a real chance of being parents. She has gone above and beyond to be honest and helpful. I think she was a blessing from God for our family. I can't wait to try round 2 and to start my family!

August 17th, 2009
Dr. O'Brien was excellent. She took the time to review my diagnosis and discuss the treatment options. I would recommend her highly.

March 24th, 2009
Excellent physician
I was extremely pleased with Dr. O'Brien. She spent an hour with us reviewing our diagnosis and treatment plan. She was available for questions and follow-up once we started treatment. I would recommend her to my friends.

September 26th, 2008
Great Doc
Dr. O'Brien has been great so far. I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointment and she always comes out personally to greet us. I can really tell she has our best interest in mind when I meet with her.