A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Pallagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Pallagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallagi graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pallagi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
- Eagle River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne L Pallagi MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne L. Pallagi practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Pallagi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Pallagi practices Neurology near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Neurologists.