A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pare
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Pare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne M Pare MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Pare practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Pare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Pare practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dover, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ.
See Dover Internists and Dover Rheumatologists.