A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Pare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Pare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Pare, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pare graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Pare MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Pare practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Pare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Pare practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Succasunna, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Succasunna Internists and Succasunna Rheumatologists.