Dr. Jeanne Phillips MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 16th, 2015
Cold, Rude and Arrogant
If your looking for a warm and genuine doctor whom truly cares about you, keep looking. This one is a cold hearted B_____h, she's only interested in her agenda, your not part of it. If she doesn't get her way she has a grown up fit about it. I'm pretty sure was a spoiled brat when she was little, her actions and verbage lead me to think this. What I don't understand is why she still works for Providence Heart and Vascular Institute. Doesn't say much for Providence. Good luck!

February 12th, 2014
Initially warm upon entering room, found her rude in one of her comments to me about diet no-no's, very abrupt. My first visit with her, she did little explaining, spent very little time with me (about ten minutes) and this was my very first meeting with a cardiologist. She performed an EKG, I had my BP taken, pulse.....set me up for an echocardiogram at the hospital asap, then a one month follow up with her. I left the room wondering about many things, unclear as to whether she was going to prescribe a cholesterol lowering me (I am high risk with strong family hx. of heart disease, have current cardiac symptoms and have been off cholesterol lowering drugs for months). All in all, a less than stellar bedside manner, seemed rushed, comes across as cold and borderline rude at times. Unsettled after seeing her.