A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Quivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Quivey, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quivey graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Quivey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne M Quivey MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Quivey practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Quivey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Quivey practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.