A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Quivey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Quivey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quivey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quivey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Quivey, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quivey graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Quivey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne M Quivey MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Quivey practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Quivey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Quivey practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists and San Francisco Radiation Oncologists.