Dr. Jeanne Rohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Rohan?

Posted on July 19th, 2017

She has a very ugly side if you disagree or question her. A physician should have some degree of flexibility in terms of the plan of action that works for a patient.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

such a nice down to earth doctor , spend time lokking at me face to face not sitting typing in to a computer ,took her time asked questions followed up old school such a nice person also 10 out of 10

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Rohan has been my GYN for several years now. She understands my need to have things explained thoroughly and is always up for any questions I may have. She remembers things that are going on in my life and will ask me about it on my follow-ups which makes for a more personalized and comfortable relationship. We are planning on having a baby soon after my wedding this summer and I am looking forward to having her be the one to help us make this happen. I would very much recommend Dr. Rohan!

Not very VBAC friendly

Posted on April 14th, 2013

After speaking with her in the office and hernot being supportive of my desire for a vbac I wound up going into labor on my own 2 days later. I overheard her telling the nurse at the hospital it was Father's Day and she had a house full of people! She kept coming in asking if I was ready for my c section yet and I told her no. She refused me an epidural because I had not progressed enough - translate to she wanted to get home to her "house full of people". After 12 hrs I couldn't stand the pain anymore so I conceded to another unnecessary c section. No emergency, baby not in any stress. She is the type of OB that wants to be in and out and if you don't labor that way expect a c section!

Not personal at all, but knows her stuff

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I saw her when she was in Mineola and liked her. She is very thorough, and professional. She is not there to be your friend. Dr Rohan did my c-section in 2007 and did an excellent job on my insision. Considering using her again once we conceive.

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I agree with the other reviews. Dr Rohan is professional, but quick and not that friendly. Not unusual at North Shore LIJ.

good doctor, bad social skills

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

I had my prenatal started by Dr Rohan and I have changed the provider during the middle of my pregnancy.Dr Rohan showed good knowledge by the books, and I didnt feel warm approach from her. For example, 5 minutes visits used to have the dialog limited to topics of the prenatal agenda, no warm and welcome ice break conversations. She was very professional, down to the business. Since I was there for a good healthcare and not a friend, I continue seeing her.I decided to change the provider when she requested me to schedule the following appointment at the front desk. The front desk told me that Dr Rohan wasnt available at the requested date due to her marriage. I got so offended that she had not given me the courtesy to let me know that she wouldnt be at the office for my next appointment, but somebody else would see me on that day.After that day, she had seen me at the clinic hallway and was never capable to say at least hello.I would summarize her as a good doctor, bad social skills.

Posted on July 20th, 2017