A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Lorraine Rosenthal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne L. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.