A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Lorraine Rosenthal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne L. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.