A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeanne L. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Jeanne Rosenthal practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.