A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Schaefer, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Schaefer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schaefer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Marie Schaefer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Schaefer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Schaefer practices Pediatrics near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Pediatricians.