Dr. Jeanne Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanne Smith?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2013

Dr Smith has taken care of both my child and myself, for different eye problems. Her bed side manner is top notch. Her exams are always thorough... Like an eye physical EVERY time. I love how she always asks if I have any questions- I don't, only because she gives easy to understand detailed explanations EVERY time. I don't know if she has children or not, but the way she gives the same style explanations an 8 yr old understands, is just lovely. My child almost always has a question- about the diagrams in her office, about the truth of solar eclipses on the eyes- she smiles and gives a brief, yet awe-inspiring explanation to a child so fascinated by science. An eye expert who not only cares for my son's eyes, but contributes to the awe with which he see the world around him.

October 26th, 2016