A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Spedale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Spedale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Spedale, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spedale graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Spedale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Howell Spedale MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne H. Spedale practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Spedale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Spedale practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.