Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Lackluster experience show details Lackluster experience
by AML on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Spedale's office is clean and the wait time is minimal. I would probably recommend this doctor if you are going in for some sort of elective or surgical procedure (e.g. fillers, botox, etc), since I suspect she will spend a lot more time with you. However, if a cosmetic procedure is not your medical goal then expect a very quick exam... followed by a suspected diagnosis (with no explanation as to what the diagnosis actually means) and a script with no explanation as to side effects, etc. The former is irritating, but the latter is borderline dangerous. She does give out quite a few samples (without asking if you've tried it before - just in case you've broken out in a rash before using the same) but it does not make up for the sloppy practice of medicine and that is why I cannot recommend Dr. Spedale.

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Spedale is top notch. I have total confidence in her and find her to be caring and thorough. I highly recommend her!

She saved my life! show details She saved my life!
by Kathy Isam on May 11th, 2010

I went to see Dr Spedale in 2000 to have some moles removed. She insisted on having two of them tested. One came back positive for Melignant Melanoma. Next thing I knew I was at MD Anderson and luckily the Melanoma had not spread to any lymph nodes. Since then I have spread the word on moles - what are you saving them for?