A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Spudick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Spudick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Spudick, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Spudick graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Spudick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Maire Spudick DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne M. Spudick practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Spudick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Spudick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.