Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeanne Stewart
Dr. Jeanne Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Linn, OR, with other offices in Glendive, MT and Bellingham, WA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Glendive Medical Center - CAH. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanne Stewart has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeanne Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Linn, OR.
Dr. Jennifer Miller-Davis
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
West Linn, OR 0 mi15
Dr. Patricia Summers
Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Linn, OR 0.61 mi21
Dr. Melissa Pendergrass
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
West Linn, OR 1.55 mi6