Dr. Jeanne Theriot MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 9th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor !!!

May 28th, 2014
Wish more doctors were like this one
Dr. Theriot will get to the bottom of whatever ails you. Yes, she does take her time with you so you can feel comfortable and not rushed. Some of her methods are unconventional, yet she remains very professional and thorough. She will talk to you and ask many questions. What some doctors may have written off as stomach cramps and bloating turned into a gluten intolerance diagnosis for me. I had never even heard of such a thing. I was willing to try anything! It worked and now I know what my triggers are. That day she spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out what I had. Not all doctors would have done that.

October 21st, 2011
Dr. Theriot takes her time to listen to all c/o's voiced. She does a thorough follow-up.

January 26th, 2011
Greatest Doctor I have ever had a the pleasure of meeting
She not only has been a great Doctor but treated me like a friend even tho I barely knew her. She even personally called me after my visit a couple of days letter to check up on me

January 9th, 2011
We should have more Doctors like Dr. Theriot
Dr. Theriot gives you an exam, then explains whatever, you don't understand in full detail. She will even go as far as calling you if she has any questions, about your illness that she would have not asked you in the exam. Dr. Theriotis one of the most caring physicians, andthat means alot. She is not in the practice like "SOME DOCTORS" are only for the money.She really cares and makes you feel that way, and that is the first part of getting a patient back to good health!!! If she cannot cure you, alone without another opinion, she will send you to someone else, but will let you know who the best are in her opinion, and if they can really help. Her nurse is also very good, and also very respectful, to everyone.If I have to wait sometimes I don't complain, because I know when it is my turn I will get Dr. Jeanne's full attention, as did the patient before me. I know we are not supposed to leave our names, but if I am asked will surely do so.

September 22nd, 2010
She helps u the suddenly stops for no reason leaving u hopeless.... The nurses are very rude on the phone.. U can't get a call back and your lucky if they answer the phone whoever rated her before must be getting good meds she is a horrible doc who put me on bad path

November 20th, 2008
Good Experience
Dr. Theriot listened to me when allot of other doctors didn't seem concerned about my problem. At her office I was treated with respect and was healed.

December 12th, 2016