A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Tofferi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Tofferi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Tofferi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tofferi graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Tofferi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Kincaid Tofferi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne K. Tofferi practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Tofferi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanne Tofferi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.