inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 27th, 2013
Good Doctor
DR. Wittrock`s nurse was rude and didnt listen at all.We went over my medications and my reason for coming in that day and had to go over it 3 times.And after all that she messed up anyways.I had to go over everything again for the 4th time so the doctor could get accurate current information.She made unprofessional comments during the intake. Doctors nowadays think they are doing you a great service on their own time.And i should be grateful they have the time to see me.What doctors dont realize is that i am paying to see them.I am a customer and pay their bills.Where else can you go that the person you are paying to do a job for you treats you like a number and not a paying customer.Are they overwhelmed with clients?Are they better then me?Do i owe them something other then payment?Where does this arrogance come from? Doctor is good but might need a reality check on how payment and service is supposed to work.Its not me that is supposed to suck up to them.If anything it should be the other way around.Just like it is with every service providing person or company out their.Why is the doctor and doctor related services the exception to this.