inactive

Jeanne Wolfe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2015
This doctor cares about her patients.

May 16th, 2012
Used to be great, now terrible
I have been a patient of Dr Wolfe's for many years. The last several it has been impossible to see her without several months notice - and even then, I could not really get in for a full checkup. The people she refers me to - like shoulder doc, etc are terrible. She doesn't seem to care anymore and her backup staff leaves much to be desired. I refuse anymore to say someone is my doctor who can never see me - I am tired of seeing the PA's who Are not DOCTORS!!!

October 17th, 2011
Best Doctor I have been to.
It is hard to personally see her, but she is well worth the wait. She is pleasant and accurate and will follow up to make sure you get the care needed.

September 22nd, 2011
I'm always extremely impressed with her beside manner. I have never met a doctor more caring than her.

March 22nd, 2011
Dr.Jeanne Wolfe is THE BEST DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Jeanne Wolfe is one of the most competent medical professionals I have ever been treated by in my life. She is kind and caring and extremely thorough in her examinations and treatment. I know many people who have been through major illnesses and survived due to her care and diligence. She has treated my family for more than 13 years and we have had excellent care from her. We have had extensive visits to her office because of many medical issues and crises. Her partner Mark Schlotterback is also a wonderful competent doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens to his patients concerns and inputs. I feel these two doctors really work collaboratively with their patients to get to the bottom of any medical issues that arise. They have a staff of nurse practitioners who are wonderful; especially Nerja Sethi. Lastly, the office staff is friendly, polite and very knowledgeable and responsive. I give them top marks in all areas and I cant recommend her office highly enough to you. While there has been some speculation or rumors about her retirement, she has not made any formal announcements about it. Also, I know she has significantly cut back her hours at work and it can take a long time to get in to see her, she has hired competent staff to handle things and is in contact with them regularly reviewing things. I know this because she has stepped in several times to review treatments and called me directly to ask questions and get clarification on things in my daughters file. This is a tightly knit medical group of people who communicate on a regular basis with each other and provide top notch medical care. They are honest and highly ethical and deserve high marks.

March 28th, 2010
Been going to this office for 5-years. Have been seen by Dr.s Wolfe and Schlotterback and the PA Connie. All of them have been great. The waiting room has never taken too long band I really appreciate the extended hours and the option to have a Saturday appointment. Having an X-ray on site and blood draws on site is a huge plus and time saver. Office staff? I never had a problem, seem like most office staff at other offices...busy answering phones, greeting etc..

January 30th, 2010
Great practice.
I've been using this office for about 6 years and have always been very happy with the care given.I've read on other sites bad reviews and can't imagine why....I have been seen by most of the PA's and Dr Sholtterback. Not complaints at all. In fact my 14 year old daughter, and my fiancee see them as well and we are all very comfortable with all of the staff.

May 3rd, 2009
#1 Doctor on Earth!
I have suffered from chronic back pain since as early as I can remember. I have been to every specialist one could imagine (neurologist, rheumotologist, orthopedic, ect.) After none of them were able to diagnose me, I was referred to the University of Michigan Research Hospital, one of the most acclaimed health care facilities in America. The rheumotologist I saw wasn't as thorough as I'd hoped, and wasn't able to diagnose me. After months of seeing every doctor there was to see, I gave up. I have been dealing with the chronic condition for years now. I recently moved to Arizona and became a patient of Dr. Jeanne Wolfe. First off, the office is well organized and staffed with warm and welcoming employees. The check in process was efficient and quick. They collected my copay at check in, which beats having to stop at the front desk after the appointment. The wait was comparable to any other doctor's visit I've been to. Beth, one of many friendly and knowledgeable nurses in the office, called me back from the waiting room where she took my vitals and conducted my new patient interview. Caring and friendly does not even begin to describe her. She showed me to my room and before I even had time to flip through the first couple pages of a magazine, Dr. Wolfe was in to see me. She was compassionate, caring, knowledgeable beyond my wildest expectations, and if that isn't impressive enough...she has a spectacular sense of humor. Although she could not diagnosis me, she was proactive in taking all the necessary steps in referring me to a world-renowned neurological specialist. Let's face it, you will not find a doctor better at what she does then Jeanne Wolfe, and the years of experience and knowledge she has also come with many connections to the most renowned specialists in the valley. She knows the best specialists and one call from her will get you in within a week...that's something no amount of money can buy. She also provided me with samples of a medication that has improved my condition greatly, x-rays which were done within minutes because they have them in house, along with having my blood work done by Linda, the most gentle and accurate phlebotomist I've ever encountered. After all this was completed, Dr. Wolfe met me at the front desk to make sure my follow up appointment was scheduled and my referral was in motion. Bottom line: the care and attention I received at Gilbert Center for Family medicine was the #1 experience I have ever had at any doctor's office I've ever been to. I can say with 100% confidence that I have found my primary care physician and will continue seeing Dr. Wolfe for the rest of my life. She truly is a gift from God.

April 28th, 2009
Dr. Wolfe herself may be very nice and very competent, but in the five years i have used her office, I have never met her. I have always been given appointments with one of the nurse practitioners. I find this office very disorganized and impersonal. Every time you call, you get a different person. I have had a wrong diagnosis, a test result lost, and only superficial information given on test results unless you specifically ask for details, and then it always seems I get someone on the phone who has trouble relaying those results to me. The disorganization on top of the long wait times has me looking for another doctor.

September 26th, 2008
Dishonesty
Dr. Wolfe was my doctor for 25 plus years. One day she decided she no longer wanted me as her patient. She told me she was retiring and leaving the practice very soon due to high blood pressure, and other issues. She told me she would refer me to another doctor. I was certainly concerned and devastated to hear about not returning. I later received a letter stating she could no longer take care of my kind of issues.????? I later found out she never retired,she lied, and fabracated her situation. I was very saddened and disappointed to think she would do that after 25 years. As a patience you feel you should be able to trust your doctor. I felt very betrayed and still do. I wish she could have been honest enough to tell me the truth without hiding behind deceit.

September 7th, 2008
Dr. Wolfe is so knowledgeable and caring. She is a wonderful doctor.

May 19th, 2008
Dr. Wolfe was my mother's doctor when she was pregnant with me. I LOVED going to her when I moved back to AZ for college. She was nice and understanding. Her staff helped me get through some very hard times with depression. Yes you had to wait but if you are really in that big of a hurry just get a morning appt. Love her and her staff if I hadn't of moved across the country I would still be seeing her!