A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Chirico-Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Chirico-Post, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chirico-Post graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chirico-Post has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Providence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Ann Chirico-Post MD is a female Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette A. Chirico-Post practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Chirico-Post has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Chirico-Post practices Neurology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Neurologists.