A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moonju Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moonju Cho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moonju Cho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Cho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moonju Jeannette Cho MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moonju J. Cho practice?
- Dr. Moonju Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Moonju Cho practices Internal Medicine near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Internists.