A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Drisko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanne Drisko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanne Drisko, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Drisko graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Drisko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne A Drisko MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne A. Drisko practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Drisko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Drisko practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.