A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Hanna is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Hanna practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Hanna practices Psychiatry near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Psychiatrists.