A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Hanna is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Hanna practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeannette Hanna practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.