A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Hanna is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Hanna practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Hanna practices Psychiatry near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Psychiatrists.