A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Pajan Lin MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette P. Lin practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeannette Lin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.