A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Marie Lopez MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette M. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Lopez practices Neurology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Neurologists.