A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Martello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Martello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Martello, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Hand SurgeryMinimally Invasive BrowliftFat InjectionsBreast AugmentationUltrasonic LiposuctionCollagen InjectionsLaser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Martello graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martello has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- S Pasadena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Yvette Martello MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Y. Martello practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Martello has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Martello practices Plastic Surgery near South Pasadena, CA.
See South Pasadena Surgeons.