Jeannette Mercer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Jeannette Mercer?

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Very nice and very understanding

No complaints

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I have been to Skyline several times and I have always found it to be a pleasant experience--under unpleasant conditions (eg: injured child, sickness). I thought Dr. Mercer was lovely and helpful. The waiting room was very full on the weekend I was there, but I didn't find the wait time unreasonable, about 30-35 minutes.

Wish she was still in my town

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Mercer for 20 years. I visited her office in Windsor, then Fort Collins, then again in Windsor. I always found her to be very compassionate and had excellent bedside manner. She always made the time to explain the issue. She delivered both of my children and provided great care for my entire family.

Dr. Mercer is very unprofessional and doesn't care about her patients

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Dr. Mercer is a poor representation of Banner Health. She was very rude to me and condescending. I think it's time for her to retire since she doesn't seem to care about the patients that come through those doors. She has no bedside manner. How can she call herself a Doctor when she doesn't even take the time to actually go into the room and look at the patient and then diagnose? Isn't that what a Doctor is supposed to do? I really hope Banner looks at these reviews so that they can see what type of people they have working for them.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

About a month ago, I saw Dr. Mercer for the 2nd time in about three years. I found her to be very knowledgeable and caring, and she spent adequate time with me explaining everything about my condition.I trust Dr. Mercer more than most of the doctors that I have ever visited in my life.I do respect the opinions and experience of others here that have rated Dr. Mercer, even though I thoroughly disagree with (and am puzzled by) many of their opinions.

Excellent care for my 2 YO daughter

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Bad doctor, horrible office

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

I have had my daughter going to this office for well over a year. Every time we go there is a wait to get seen by the Doctor. The office staff is horrible to talk to, between being rude and uncaring, it makes it hard on kids to visit. On top of that, my son lives with his mother most of the time, but when he came to live with me, the office would see my daughter and make an appointment for her, but would not make one for my son. Looks like it is time to move on.

Kindness Doesn't Cure Illnesses

Posted on January 13th, 2011

After 2 months of seeing Dr. Mercer and hearing that my 3 month old child was at the tail-end of a cold and spending $$$ on co-pays for absolutely NO diagnosis, now my child is far worse than she was and now it is suddently a big concern which will cost even more $$. Front desk assistant is very rude and acts like she has some sort of education...maybe high-school? But, probably not. Dr. Mercer seems caring but she is very passive and does no test to determine the illness and does not take any action on her guestimated diagnosis. Spending the $$ we have, my child should have been healthy 2 months ago.

Posted on July 15th, 2009

After talking with her for what seemed to be hours, she came to conclusions that were in no way accurate for what we had talked about. What she said I had said was inconguent and led to inaccurate follow up and treatment.

Posted on June 17th, 2009

I hate going to the doctor, and Dr. Mercer sure doesn't help. No caring, and inability to care!

Posted on February 15th, 2009

after 3 years in her practice I was consistently disappointed at the level of care, and treatment by staff and Dr. Mercer. Wait times were long, visits were cut short and did not recieve thourough treatment. ?Would never go back.

Posted on August 9th, 2016