A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Nee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nee
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Nee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Nee FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Nee practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Nee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Nee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.