A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Nee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Nee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Nee FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Nee practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Nee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Nee practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.