Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannette Nee
Dr. Jeannette Nee, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Nee is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center, St Rose Dominican Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital - Rose de Lima Campus. Dr. Nee has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeannette Nee has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jeannette Nee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.
Dr. David Navratil
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi35
Dr. Herbert Cordero-Yordan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi24
Dr. Jerry Routh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Henderson, NV 0.01 mi42