Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Nee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Nee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Nee FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Nee practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Nee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeannette Nee practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.