A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Nee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Nee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Nee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nee graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nee has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeannette Nee practice?
Dr. Jeannette Nee practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiologists.