A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouyang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ouyang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Ouyang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette C Ouyang MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette C. Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Ouyang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Ouyang practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Pediatricians.