A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Ouyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouyang
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ouyang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Ouyang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouyang graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette C Ouyang MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette C. Ouyang practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Ouyang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannette Ouyang practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Pediatricians.