A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Rossello graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perez-Rossello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Mercedes Perez-Rossello MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette M. Perez-Rossello practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.