A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Rossello
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Rossello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Rossello graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perez-Rossello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette M Perez-Rossello MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette M. Perez-Rossello practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeannette Perez-Rossello practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists and Waltham Pediatric Specialists.