A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannette Rosales-Zincone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannette Rosales-Zincone is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannette Rosales-Zincone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rosales-Zincone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- St Clares Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannette Alicia Rosales-Zincone MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannette A. Rosales-Zincone practice?
- Dr. Jeannette Rosales-Zincone has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Jeannette Rosales-Zincone practices Internal Medicine near , .