Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannie Brewer
Dr. Jeannie Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeannie Brewer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeannie Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jessica Lapasia
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Tammy Lai
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Francisco, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Ingrid Larsson
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Francisco, CA 0 mi5