A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Kwon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannie Kyungsun Kwon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannie K. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Jeannie Kwon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeannie Kwon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.