A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Kwon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannie Kyungsun Kwon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannie K. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Jeannie Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannie Kwon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.