A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannie Louie is Satisfactory. Dr. Louie has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Louie, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Louie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeannie N. Louie practice?
Dr. Jeannie Louie practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Louie, Dr. Hanna Louie, Dr. Iva Louie, Dr. Jackie Louie, Dr. Jan Louie, Dr. Jana Louie, Dr. Janae Louie, Dr. Jane Louie