A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannie Louie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Louie, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Conformal Radiotherapy
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Louie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeannie N. Louie practice?
Dr. Jeannie Louie practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.