A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannie Louie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Louie, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Conformal Radiotherapy
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Louie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannie N Louie MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannie N. Louie practice?
- Dr. Jeannie Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannie Louie practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.