A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Louie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannie Louie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannie Louie, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Conformal Radiotherapy
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Louie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Louie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannie N Louie MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannie N. Louie practice?
- Dr. Jeannie Louie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannie Louie practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.