Dr. Jeannie McWhorter Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeannie McWhorter?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. McWhorter spent time with me a listened to my complaints. She knew exactly what to do and did it right away, I was scheduled for a D&C in the next few days at Winner Palmer. I had my diagnosis, treatment and a solution to a problem that had been going on far too long. She was accommodating to my specific problems. Se even came to ORMC very early in the morning and performed my Hysterosalpingogram herself as to avoid the radiologist and x-ray staff that I have trained and worked very closely with. She placed e-sure and I have had great success with my procedure. My quality of life increased huge after her care and compassion.

Posted on June 8th, 2016