Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannie Rhodes
Dr. Jeannie Rhodes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sulphur Springs, TX, with other offices in Duncan, OK and Sulphur, OK. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Rhodes is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, Duncan Regional Hospital and Arbuckle Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeannie Rhodes has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jeannie Rhodes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Dr. Darrel Pierce
Sulphur Springs, TX 1.62 mi19
Dr. Leroy Schlesselman
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sulphur Springs, TX 1.89 mi32
Dr. Raul Pinon Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Sulphur Springs, TX 1.89 mi22