A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannie Perez is Good. Dr. Perez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DePaul Health Center
- St Louis University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeannie Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeannie O. Perez practice?
Dr. Jeannie Perez practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jerseyville, IL and Wentzville, MO.
See Bridgeton Allergists and Bridgeton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Perez, Dr. Janessa Perez, Dr. Hanna Perez, Dr. Jackie Perez, Dr. Janine Perez, Dr. Janice Perez, Dr. Janina Perez, Dr. Shawnda Perez