A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Perez MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Perez practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Perez practices Allergy & Immunology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wentzville, MO.
See Bridgeton Allergists.