A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Perez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Perez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Jersey Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Perez MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine Perez practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Perez practices Allergy & Immunology near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jerseyville, IL.
See Bridgeton Allergists.