Dr. Jeannie Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannie Perez?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jeannie Perez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 25th, 2017

Terrible experience. No comment on how well I did on Immunotherapy with a BJC Doctor. Scammed me for a $250 "deposit" that I may never get back because they refuse to submit billing to my Insurance Company & are playing dumb, like it is me & my Insurance Company's problem. Keep telling "Lori" (must be a make believe person) in billing is never available when I call. I overheard them laughing about me calling for "Lori".

July 7th, 2012

I haven't seen this Doctor for 25 years! I used to see her when I was a little girl. She used to give me allergy injections every week for many years. I will never forget her. She was always so patient and kind! I've thought about her often, especially when I see a yellow jacket!

January 20th, 2011

Less then satisfied

Office staff is unfriendly and unwilling to help most of the time. They rarely know what is going on or get back to you in a timely manner. Closed on Wednesdays and although the office closes @ 5:00 most days, don't call @ 4:30 with a question because they turn off their computers and are basically done for the day. I'm switching doctors....

June 6th, 2016