Dr. Jeannie Shen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeannie Shen?

Patient

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Dr. Shen and her staff are superb. They saw me immediately when my first surgery by another surgeon was less than effective. She took a personal interest, scheduling an appointment for MRI and with a reconstructive surgeon for me. She also scheduled immediate surgery and arranged for plastic surgeon to begin reconstruction at same time. Follow up care for past four years has been caring and complete.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

My gynecologist found a lump during exam and highly recommended Dr. Shen. I have felt very secure in all advice and recommendations I have received from her. I have found her to be compassionate, caring, comforting and trustworty. Her staff also has been nothing but kind and compassionate.

The "A Team"

Posted on August 17th, 2012

when I was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer, I knew that I didn't want "B" players on my team. Although I come from a family of doctors, I am not a doctor. However, I realize the importance of getting the best possible care for my condition. I cannot say enough about Dr. Shen and her staff. They were excellent! Dr. Shen is also a very caring individual. Do yourself a favor and retain this individual's services. You cannot afford to be treated by the "second best."

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. Shen for a second opinion and I loved how I was treated by the staff and the doctor. Very good communication from Dr. Shen, I was in a very confused state of mind and Dr. Shen explained everything so well that I was able to focus and understand what my situation was. I rate Dr. Shen way beyond Excellent.

unprofessional

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Dr. Jeannie Shen is very unprofessional. Because of her ineptness, I experienced three very serious hemorrhages, two of which involved paramedic services. When she implanted a savi radiation catheter, I experienced heavy bleeding which she did not report to me, my family members, or the other physicians involved in my treatment. She told me that the bleeding I experienced was "superficial" and advised me to return to work. I returned to work, and experienced a very serious second hemorrhage and had to have the paramedics called for the second time in three days.

BC Patient

Posted on October 25th, 2011

She received the highest recommendations from my doctors, and she deserved them. I appreciated her skills and artistry in performing my surgery, and I do not hesitate to recommend her to any person in need of breast surgery.

Patient

Posted on August 7th, 2010

Dr. Shen is awesome! She was very thorough in explaining my diagnosis and options. She would call me directly to let me know how my test results came out and to follow up after surgery. She was never rushed during my appointments and gave my her 100% attention during that time. Her office staff was very friendly and helpful also. Considering why I was in her office it was an overall pleasant experience!! I have complete confidence in Dr. Shen's knowledge and abilities!!

Owww. I'm in pain

Posted on January 20th, 2010

My colon cancer recurred in my right lung. My oncologist ushered me to his office mate, a breast cancer surgeon, for the port-a-cath. After the surgery, my pain level was a 6 throbbing to 7, and I was given vicoden, which helped. At discharge, about 5 hours after surgery, I requested a Rx for pain. The nurse just called me at home and told me that the surgeon does not prescribe pain meds for minor surgery. I am at home, I am in pain, and its throbbing again. Six hours after surgery and she is telling me, through a nurse on the phone, that I have to suck it up. I am not an addict, I am not at risk. I don't like to take pain medicine, but it is hurting me. I am not being unreasonable when I tell you that you gotta be careful choosing your surgeon. Her job isn't over when she puts down the knife.

Posted on May 6th, 2017