A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannina Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannina Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannina Smith MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeannina Smith practice?
- Dr. Jeannina Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannina Smith practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.