Obstetricians & Gynecologists

333 School St
Ste 205
Pawtucket, RI 02860
401-724-0600
Locations and availability (3)

|  Genuinely compassionate and intelligent  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Dr. Connolly is an amazing Dr. She is kind, intelligent, and genuinely cares about her patients. I had seen another Dr. at her practice (Partners in OBGYN) and not only did I literally wait over an hour and a half to be seen at every visit but I was rushed and left with many unanswered questions and no diagnosis for my discomfort/pain -- so I decided to switch to Dr. Connolly (thru the recommendation of a friend), and I am so glad I did! Through a simple test she was able to diagnosis me and prescribed me a medication to ease my discomfort, and also offered me alternative options if I did not want to take the medication (most Drs just give you the RX and thats it). It was not a comfortable topic to talk about, but she made me feel very comfortable and assured me she would get me back to normal ASAP! When I went to my follow up visit she spent a great deal of time with me to go over how I can make my symptoms lessen and to not hesitate to call with any questions, and let me know I would eventually be off of the medication. She really listens to your questions and addresses all of your concerns and does not make you feel rushed despite how busy her practice is! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a smart young female OBGYN that makes you feel comfortable and not like just a #!!!

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Connelly and Staff are truly amazing. They really do care and make you feel very comfortable. Highly recomended!

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2008

She is a wonderful doctor. I had difficulties for many years that other doctors ignored or made me feel ashamed about. She took the time to listen to me to determine the cause of the problem. She is helpful and easy to talk to and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone.