A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Cook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Rozas Cook MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine R. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Cook has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Cook practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.