A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Gingras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Gingras is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gingras
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gingras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Gingras, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingras graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gingras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- CMC University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Louise Gingras MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine L. Gingras practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Gingras has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Gingras practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Concord, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians.