A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Gingras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Gingras is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Gingras, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gingras graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Gingras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- CMC University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Louise Gingras MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine L. Gingras practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Gingras has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannine Gingras practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians.