A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Heitmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Heitmann graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Heitmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Noelle Heitmann DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine N. Heitmann practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Heitmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeannine Heitmann practices Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Emergency Physicians and Valley Stream Sports Medicine Doctors.