Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Holden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Holden, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Holden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Therese Holden MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine T. Holden practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Holden practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.