A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Holden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Holden, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Holden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Therese Holden MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine T. Holden practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Holden practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.