A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeannine Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeannine Holden is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeannine Holden, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Holden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeannine Therese Holden MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeannine T. Holden practice?
- Dr. Jeannine Holden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeannine Holden practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.